STUDIO TERMS + CONDITIONS
All appointments must be cancelled at least 48 hours in advance. This appointment cannot be cancelled online. Please send us an email to make any changes to your appointment! We are happy to help! We are a small local business that is appointment only, we ask for at least 48 hours notice to cancel or reschedule whenever possible. Especially now during limited capacity requirements and adapting to the current landscape. Your consideration and respect is greatly appreciated! Please call 423-226-4900.
Appointment Requirements & Rules
To ensure we can meet all of these standards and follow the CDC, WHO and the local officials offices we have, after very careful consideration decided to operate and reopen only under the follow conditions:
1. Group sizes must remain under five (5). One (1) bride plus up to three (4) guests. This ensures everyone including guests and staff can maintain distancing within the store. This will be our motto for group size even after this year. We promise. Brides may come alone too, it works wonderfully that way as well!
2. Masks are mandatory for brides, guests, and our staff at all times inside our store.
3. Contactless browsing and enjoyment. The studio scheduled staff member(s) will be the only ones touching the wedding dresses on the racks. We’ll show you the gowns we think will be perfect for you and what you shared with us combined with our expertise. If there is any gown you or anyone in your party wish to see that’s on the racks, please let one of our staff members or stylists know and they will get the dress for you. This will help limit touch points and ensure we stay within the limit of dresses that can be tried on during an appointment (to ensure we have time to properly sanitize dresses and store between appointments).
4. We ask that if anyone has symptoms, is not feeling well, running a fever above 100.4, recently traveled, or exposed to anyone showing symptoms or confirmed COVID-19 within two weeks will not attend the appointment. We will continue to waive any cancellation policies and fees to ensure no one is pressured to attend the appointment.
5. Guests should follow the CDC recommendations. This currently includes wearing a mask, but we know the guidelines change daily. Please reference local city ordinances for updated information before your appointment.
6. We are located in Chattanooga,TN (Hamilton County) so while in our studio we will be following Hamilton Co. specific guidelines.